Eimear Campbell was Cliftonville’s Mascot for Saturday’s Danske Bank Premiership victory over Carrick Rangers at the Loughshore Hotel Arena – and if you know a young supporter who would love to lead the Reds out at Solitude, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Our hugely popular Matchday Mascots scheme means dreams can come true for boys and girls who’ve long thought of being at the head of the line when Cliftonville head into action.
The next League fixture with Mascot availability is the October 26 encounter with Glentoran and, with a number of games – all of which are offered on a first come, first served basis – free thereafter, be sure to consult with our availability list before securing the match of your choice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting The Reds Shop.
For just £70, each Cliftonville Mascot will…
- Receive a brand new Cliftonville kit supplied by Puma
- Be granted free admission to the match for themselves and one accompanying adult
- Enjoy a tour of the McAlery Stand, including the Club Boardroom
- Pose for photos with the team
- Pick up a complimentary Matchday Magazine
- Meet the players before the game
- Lead the team onto the pitch
- Assist the captain at the tossing of the coin
… so all that remains for you to do is get in touch with us and we’ll look after the rest.