Supporters who have paid for but not yet collected their Season Tickets for the 2018/19 campaign will be able to pick them up from The Reds Shop tomorrow night.
Though in-store and online sales remain ongoing, those fans whose purchases were made between August 8-11 (and were subsequently too late for last weekend’s Danske Bank Premiership fixture with Coleraine) can get their hands on physical copies of their passes between 7.30-8.30pm tomorrow.
Members Tickets, again frozen in price at £200, are also available at the simple click of a button online, details of which are available here, while Life Members are requested to ensure they claim their tickets for the campaign ahead.
Season Ticket prices
Adult (Fans aged 17+): £140
Family (One Adult and two Under 16s): £185
Senior (Fans aged 60+): £55
Youth (Fans aged 12 – 16): £55
Child (Fans aged 6 – 11): £25
If you have previously registered but forgotten your login details, please go here and use the email address you registered with to retrieve them.
Any supporters who encounter any problems are asked to email email@example.com, outlining any difficulties experienced.
Online purchasing step-by-step guide
- Register here
- Once registered, login here
- If you have forgotten your password, click here
- Once logged in, click here
- Select the category and quantity of tickets you require
- Click ‘Buy now’ beside the required ticket(s)
- Click on ‘View Basket’
- Enter number of tickets required
- Click on ‘Checkout’ and complete the payment process
- Tickets will be located in ‘Your Tickets‘ and can be printed or downloaded
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org