Do you know of a young supporter who would love to lead Cliftonville into action?
Our hugely popular Matchday Mascots scheme for the 2019/20 campaign means dreams can come true for boys and girls who’ve long thought of being at the head of the line when the Reds step out at Solitude – and only two games currently remain up for grabs this season!
First on the list is the Sadler’s Peaky Blinder Irish Cup Fifth Round encounter with Hanover next month, while March’s Danske Bank Premiership clash with Warrenpoint Town is also free.
Post-split League fixtures and further potential home draws in the Irish Cup will be added in due course and, with all games offered on a first come, first served basis, supporters are invited to consult with our limited availability list, before securing the fixture of their choice by emailing email@example.com or by visiting The Reds Shop.
For just £70, each Cliftonville Mascot will…
- Receive a brand new Cliftonville kit supplied by Puma
- Be granted free admission to the match for themselves and one accompanying adult
- Enjoy a tour of the McAlery Stand, including the Club Boardroom
- Pose for photos with the team
- Pick up a complimentary Matchday Magazine
- Meet the players before the game
- Lead the team onto the pitch
- Assist the captain at the tossing of the coin
… so all that remains for you to do is get in touch with us and we’ll look after the rest.