Just a week remains to cast your nominations for a Cliftonville supporter to enjoy VIP treatment when Paddy McLaughlin’s side host Linfield next month.
Our Official Travel Partner, Cresta Sport Travel, are offering a fantastic hospitality reward to one lucky winner and three of their friends for the eagerly-anticipated Danske Bank Premiership clash on January 13.
We’re issuing a big call-out to the Red Army for this one-off event sponsored by Cresta Sport Travel, who get us to matches safely and with little fuss so we can concentrate on what matters to us all – winning!
They are providing this brilliant prize to support their Cresta Wish campaign, which will sponsor the match.
Cresta Wish is looking at ways to support our work, in supporting you. Do you know someone who really deserves this treat – perhaps they are a lifelong supporter or someone you think really contributes to our community?
The prize includes a pre-match tour of the facilities at Solitude and plenty of time for photo opportunities; a quick visit to see the players prepare for the game and then enjoy the hospitality of the Directors Box throughout and after the action.
To make a nomination, simply email Cresta Wish and, in no more than 50 words, explain why your chosen fan deserves to be our VIP. Please include a photo or two if possible as well as your own contact number.
The competition closes at 12pm on Friday, December 13, 2019 and entries after this time will not be considered.
There will be other surprises on the day to make the occasion truly special for the winner, including a dedicated feature in our Matchday Magazine, The Red Eye.
Runners-up will receive a Cliftonville Goodie Bag.
1. T&Cs apply
2. Nominess must be aged over 18 or accompanied by a legal guardian.
3. Entrants may only make one entry to a competition. No purchase or payment is required.
There will be one winner, who will be drawn at random. Cresta Sport Travel reserves the right to extend the entry period.
4. Employees of Cliftonville FC or Cresta Sport Travel, their agents or their families may not enter this competition.
5. All entries, photographs and other material submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property of Cliftonville FC and, in submitting such material, the entrant grant a licence to reproduce it.
6. Names of winners and results of competitions will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope and may be published in the relevant newspaper(s) or publications or on websites as space permits.
7. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative to prizes will be offered.
8. Fixture can be subject to both date and time change – we will discuss any changes with the nominees prior to confirmation.