Little more than a week remains until Cliftonville return to competitive action – and, thanks to an amazing response since our request went online, the team have secured a young supporter to lead them into Europe!
The Reds host Nordsjælland in the first leg of our Europa League First Qualifying Round tie next Thursday night and, though a Mascot has now been assigned to the fixture, our Matchday Mascots scheme for the 2018/19 season will ensure that dreams can come true for boys and girls who’ve long contemplated being at the head of the line when Cliftonville step out at Solitude.
All games are offered on a first come, first served basis and, after consulting with our availability list, you can secure the fixture of your choice right now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting The Reds Shop.
For just £70, each Cliftonville Mascot will…
- Receive a brand new Cliftonville kit supplied by Puma
- Be granted free admission to the match for themselves and one accompanying adult
- Enjoy a tour of the McAlery Stand, including the Club Boardroom
- Pose for photos with the team
- Pick up a complimentary Matchday Magazine
- Meet the players before the game
- Lead the team onto the pitch
- Assist the captain at the tossing of the coin
… so all that remains for you to do is get in touch with us and we’ll look after the rest.