Cliftonville Football Club are delighted to report that sales of Season Tickets for the forthcoming campaign have exceeded all expectations and we cannot wait to welcome the Red Army to Solitude for our first Danske Bank Premiership home game on Saturday, August 20.
Our sales of Season Tickets are continuing for now, however any supporters intending to purchase one are strongly encouraged to do so as soon as possible.
As a result of the very large uptake thus far, several measures need to be put into place by the Club to ensure the comfort and safety of everyone attending matches.
• Danske Bank Premiership fixtures at Solitude this season will be All Ticket only, with tickets available from our online portal.
• Access to grandstands, based on the stand selected on your Member/ Season/ Match ticket, will be strictly controlled.
• Any priority ticket sales to Members and Season Ticket holders will be limited and will be on a first come, first served basis.
• Members and Season Ticket holders MUST collect their hard copy ticket as this will be required to gain access to Dankse Bank Premiership games. In order to reduce delays at turnstiles, copies of tickets and/or QR codes on mobile devices will no longer be accepted.
• Any Season Ticket holder seeking to gain admission using a Season Ticket to which they are not entitled may be denied entry and the ticket will be cancelled, as per the terms and condition of purchase.
The Club again stresses that everyone MUST obtain a hard copy well in advance of our opening fixture against Carrick Rangers and that collection will not be available just prior to kick-off on the day.
Details of when supporters can collect their Member’s Ticket or Season Ticket will be communicated across our Social Media platforms, with the next opportunity being on Wednesday and Thursday of this week from The Reds Shop (6pm-7.15pm).
Cliftonville FC asks for your cooperation and understanding with these measures which we must put in place due to this unprecedented increase in Season Ticket sales as the Red Army prepare to turn out in their numbers for the 2022/23 campaign.
Season Ticket prices
Adult (fans aged 17+): £175
Family (one Adult and two Under-16s): £205
Senior (fans aged 60+): £65
Youth (fans aged 12 – 16): £65
Child (fans aged 6 – 11): £35
If you have previously registered but forgotten your login details, please go here and use the email address you registered with to retrieve them.
Any supporters who encounter any problems are asked to email email@example.com, outlining any difficulties experienced.