Cliftonville supporters attending tomorrow’s pre-season friendly with Newry City are asked to familiarise themselves with the health and safety protocols in place at Solitude.
We were very grateful for our fans’ cooperation throughout last week’s test event fixture with Newington and will be enacting similar arrangements for tomorrow’s game, for which tickets can be purchased here.
Temperature checks will once again be taken at the point of entry, with sanitising stations situated immediately thereafter.
Supporters are asked to comply with the directional signage which maps out the one-way systems in place in the McAlery Stand and Main Stand Lower, with only ticked seats eligible for use.
Any fans concerned about the stringency of the measures that are being implemented or who perhaps feel that the abundance of rules are a little overwhelming can rest assured that we have worked very hard to ensure that Solitude is as safe an environment as possible to watch football and, as the short video above demonstrates, the simplified nature of our new set-up is designed to make the matchday experience as straightforward as feasible in the circumstances.
Arriving at Solitude
– Supporters are requested to arrive in good time the 3pm kick-off;
– Entrance is by ticket only, with sales available through our online portal (no cash turnstiles will be in operation);
– Ticket holders are asked to have tickets open and ready to be scanned, particularly those with phone downloads;
– Temperature checks will be made on arrival.
Inside the ground
– Supporters are requested to follow directional signage at all times;
– Please make use of sanitation points as indicated;
– Please adhere to stewards’ instructions;
– The wearing of face coverings, particularly when moving inside the stadium, is advised;
– Please maintain social distancing at all times.
– All spectators must sit in the stand pertaining to their ticket;
– No movement between stands will be permitted;
– Please only use seats marked with a tick;
– Seats have been marked in individual batches (singles, doubles, trebles etc) and the Club asks that supporters only use seats appropriate to the number of people from the same household, thus ensuring that those who wish to sit together are able to do so;
– All fans are requested to remain in their seats during the game.
For the wellbeing of your fellow Cliftonville fans, please do not attend if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms of Covid-19:
– Fever or chills;
– Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
– Muscle or body ache;
– Loss of taste or smell;
– Sore throat;
– Congestions or runny nose;
– Nausea or vomiting;
We thank our supporters in advance for their cooperation and are confident that, by familiarising ourselves with new matchday protocols, we can work together in the best interests of the Football Club and the safety of our fans as well as helping us to jointly gauge the effectiveness of our arrangements in the event of capacity restrictions being eased in the future.