Cliftonville’s white reverse jersey from the 2008/09 season has secured the penultimate place in our Away Kit Battle’s quarter-finals.
After registering 56% of the weekend’s vote to knock 1993/94’s Yellow & Navy ensemble out of the running, the strip will now progress to the quickfire shoot-out that begins next week – but there’s still one more berth to fill.
As we bid to compile the definitive list of the Club’s best and worst away kits of the last 30 years, everyone will naturally have their own favourites and, with just a few days to wait until our final last-16 poll, have you decided which strip you’d vote for out of any given combination?
1: Green & White (2011/12, 2012/13, 2013/14)
2. Luminous Yellow & Black Hoops (1998/99)
3. Green & Navy Stripes (1994/95)
4. Shamrock Fades (2018/19, 2019/20)
5. Shades of Green (2016/17, 2017/18)
6. Yellow & Blue (1990/91, 1991/92, 1992/93)
7. White & Red (2008/09)