Following communication that a small number of supporters have experienced connectivity errors when attempting to buy their Season Tickets online, Cliftonville Football Club are pleased to provide what we hope will be a solution to those frustrations.
Thereafter, applicants should adhere to the following step-by-step guide:
- Register here
- Once registered, login here
- If you have forgotten your password, click here
- Once logged in, click here
- Select the category and quantity of tickets you require
- Click ‘Buy now’ beside the required ticket(s)
- Click on ‘View Basket’
- Enter number of tickets required
- Click on ‘Checkout’ and complete the payment process
- Tickets will be located in ‘Your Tickets‘ and can be printed or downloaded
Anyone who encounters any problems is asked to email email@example.com, outlining any difficulties experienced.
Supporters who purchased Season Tickets before last Saturday, August 3, are reminded that they will be available for collection from The Reds Shop between 7-8pm tomorrow night.
Those fans who have yet to buy their Season Tickets for the 2019/20 campaign can continue to do so both online and in-store and, while these may not to be processed in time for Cliftonville’s first Danske Bank Premiership home fixture against Glenavon on August 13, arrangements will be made to ensure that fans are able to attend the game.
Season Ticket prices
Adult (Fans aged 17+): £140
Family (One Adult and two Under 16s): £185
Senior (Fans aged 60+): £55
Youth (Fans aged 12 – 16): £55
Child (Fans aged 6 – 11): £25