This week’s confirmation of Cliftonville’s post-split Danske Bank Premiership fixtures means we have three additional Matchday Mascot opportunities up for grabs next month.
After hosting Coleraine on Saturday, April 6, the Reds welcome Ballymena United and Crusaders to Solitude on successive weekends as Paddy McLaughlin’s side strive for a strong finish to their League campaign – and your son or daughter could be leading from the front!
April 6: v Coleraine
April 13: v Ballymena United
April 20: v Crusaders
All fixtures are offered on a first come, first served basis and, with interest in one of these coveted positions already high, be sure to secure the match of your choice right now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For just £70, each Cliftonville Mascot will…
- Receive a brand new Cliftonville kit supplied by Puma
- Be granted free admission to the match for themselves and one accompanying adult
- Enjoy a tour of the McAlery Stand, including the Club Boardroom
- Pose for photos with the team
- Pick up a complimentary Matchday Magazine
- Meet the players before the game
- Lead the team onto the pitch
- Assist the captain at the tossing of the coin
… so all that remains for you to do is get in touch with us and we’ll look after the rest.