Just two days remain until Cliftonville return to League Cup action – and the team are on the look out for a young supporter to lead them into battle!
The Reds host Lisburn Distillery in a Second Round tie on Tuesday night and we have a vacancy for a Matchday Mascot, with anyone interested in taking on this special job asked to make contact with the Club as soon as possible.
Our hugely popular Matchday Mascots scheme means dreams can come true for boys and girls who’ve long fantasised of being at the head of the line when Cliftonville step out at Solitude.
All games are offered on a first come, first served basis and, after consulting with our availability list, you can secure the fixture of your choice right now by emailing email@example.com or by visiting The Reds Shop.
For just £70, each Cliftonville Mascot will…
- Receive a brand new Cliftonville kit supplied by Puma
- Be granted free admission to the match for themselves and one accompanying adult
- Enjoy a tour of the McAlery Stand, including the Club Boardroom
- Pose for photos with the team
- Pick up a complimentary Matchday Magazine
- Meet the players before the game
- Lead the team onto the pitch
- Assist the captain at the tossing of the coin
… so all that remains for you to do is get in touch with us and we’ll look after the rest.