Since launching our 2017/18 Matchday Mascots package, we’ve been inundated with requests – and have just two Premiership fixtures remaining before Christmas!
The games against Ballinamallard United (November 11) and Glenavon (December 9) are still available, while the December 30 clash with Coleraine completes the list of unallocated games in 2017.
In the New Year, meanwhile, just four further League matches remain and anyone interested in signing up for the role of Matchday Mascot is encouraged to do as as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
All fixtures are offered on a first come, first served basis and you can secure the fixture of your choice right now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting The Reds Shop.
For just £70, each Cliftonville Mascot will…
- Receive a brand new Cliftonville kit supplied by Puma
- Be granted free admission to the match for themselves and one accompanying adult
- Enjoy a tour of the McAlery Stand, including the Club Boardroom
- Pose for photos with the team
- Pick up a complimentary Matchday Magazine
- Meet the players before the game
- Lead the team onto the pitch
- Assist the captain at the tossing of the coin
… so all that remains for you to do is get in touch with us and we’ll look after the rest.